DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve may be provided if essential. Also a pressure compen sated movement handle may be added for the circuit to control the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our sales engineer for the distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level within the tank immediately after the original working in the power unit.
six. Oil transforming is needed soon after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards when each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit includes a energy up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow manage might be added to circuit to manage the decent speed of the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank following the preliminary working from the electrical power unit.
six. Oil changing is required soon after the initial one hundred operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hours.