Drum Gear Coupling Shaft Coupling (GIICL)
GIICL type – the sealing end for the entire body, small spacing between the teeth, the relative allowable radial displacement, compact structure, small moment of inertia, can be connected with the Y, J1 type shaft.
Characteristics of drum type gear coupling:
1.drum tooth type coupling bearing capacity
2.angular displacement compensation
3.drumgear coupling drum tooth surface contact condition of inner and outer teeth are improved, to avoid the angular displacement under the condition of straight tooth end edge extrusion, stress measuringmethods concentration, while improving the tooth surface friction, wear, reducing noise and long maintenance cycle.
4.drum shaped teeth type shaft coupling gear tooth end is CZPT shape, so that the inner and outer teeth are very convenient to install and remove.
5.drum gear type coupling transmission efficiency as high as 99.7%.
<table border="0" cellpadding="/8822 0571 1.75
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop new models when there are new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a particular test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of couplings.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all customers with customized PDF or AI format artwork.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have an excellent price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Comparison of Tooth Couplings with Gear and Jaw Couplings
Tooth couplings, gear couplings, and jaw couplings are all types of couplings used in mechanical systems. Here’s a comparison of tooth couplings with gear and jaw couplings:
- They have interlocking teeth that provide high torque transmission capacity.
- Offer excellent misalignment compensation due to the tooth design.
- Can handle angular, radial, and axial misalignment.
- Transmit torque with low backlash and high torsional stiffness.
- Use gears to transmit torque, providing high torque capacity.
- Handle angular misalignment but are less effective with radial and axial misalignment.
- Have backlash due to the gear design, which can affect precision applications.
- Require periodic lubrication and maintenance.
- Use elastomeric elements (jaws) for torque transmission.
- Provide good torsional stiffness and misalignment compensation.
- Handle moderate angular and axial misalignment but limited radial misalignment.
- Are simple in design and easy to install.
Ultimately, the choice between these couplings depends on the specific requirements of the application. Tooth couplings are preferred for high torque, precision, and demanding applications that require precise torque transmission and efficient misalignment compensation. Gear couplings excel in high torque situations but may have more backlash. Jaw couplings are suitable for simpler applications with moderate misalignment and torque requirements.
Diagnosing and Addressing Issues with Tooth Couplings
Diagnosing and addressing issues related to tooth couplings within machinery systems involves a systematic approach to troubleshooting and maintenance:
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect tooth couplings for signs of wear, damage, misalignment, or corrosion.
- Abnormal Noises: Unusual noises during operation, such as grinding or clanking sounds, may indicate problems with tooth engagement or misalignment.
- Vibration Analysis: Excessive vibration can be a sign of misalignment or other issues. Use vibration analysis tools to identify the source of vibration.
- Temperature Monitoring: Elevated temperatures could point to problems like inadequate lubrication or excessive friction.
- Lubrication Analysis: Monitor the quality and level of lubrication to ensure proper coupling function and minimize wear.
- Alignment Check: Periodically check and adjust the alignment of connected shafts to prevent excessive load on the tooth coupling.
- Torque Measurement: Measure the transmitted torque to ensure it is within the coupling’s rated capacity.
- Replacement of Components: If wear or damage is detected, replace worn or damaged components promptly to prevent further issues.
- Professional Expertise: If problems persist or are beyond your expertise, consult with coupling manufacturers or specialists for guidance.
By regularly monitoring and addressing potential issues, you can ensure the reliable performance and longevity of tooth couplings in machinery systems.
Types of Tooth Couplings for Specific Uses
There are various types of tooth couplings designed to cater to specific application requirements:
- Spur Tooth Couplings: These are the most common type, with straight teeth that transmit torque and handle misalignment.
- Helical Tooth Couplings: Helical teeth reduce noise, vibrations, and backlash while providing smooth torque transmission.
- Bevel Tooth Couplings: Ideal for applications where shafts intersect at an angle, such as in right-angle drives.
- Internal Tooth Couplings: Suitable for applications where space is limited and torque needs to be transmitted through the inside of the coupling.
- Sliding Tooth Couplings: These allow axial movement between shafts while transmitting torque, making them useful in applications with varying distances.
- Flexible Tooth Couplings: These accommodate misalignment and dampen vibrations, commonly used in pumps, compressors, and turbines.
The choice of tooth coupling type depends on factors like torque requirements, misalignment, space constraints, and specific application demands.
editor by CX 2023-09-06