GICL Type Drum Tooth Gear Flexible Coupling with High Torque
♦GICL drum shape gear coupling advantage:
1. Lowest pice based on large scale production
2. High and stable quality level
3. Punctual delivery time
4. Best after-sale service
5. Always responsible and reliable
6. Rich experience working with big companies in this field
7. ISO9001-2008 certified
8.This type gear coupling can replace with Japanese coupling
1.Widely used in various mechanical and hydraulic fields
3.Compensation for axial,radial and angular misalignment
4.Convenient axial plugging assembly
5.Installed horizontally and vertically without using any special tools.
6.Excellent mechanical properties
7.No brittlement at low temperature
8.Good slippery and frictional properties
9.Exellent electrical insulation
|Tn(N.m)||[n](r/min)||d1,d2,dz||Shaft hole length||D||C||C1||C2||Kg.m2||Kg|
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of couplings.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free.Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 month under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A:Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling ?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure,welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Misaligned Tooth Couplings: Challenges and Mitigation
Misalignment in tooth couplings can lead to various challenges that affect coupling performance and equipment reliability. Here are some challenges that can arise from misaligned tooth couplings and how they can be mitigated:
1. Increased Wear: Misalignment causes uneven loading and increased stress on the teeth of the coupling, leading to accelerated wear and potential tooth damage.
2. Reduced Efficiency: Misaligned couplings can result in energy losses due to increased friction and inefficient torque transmission.
3. Vibration and Noise: Misalignment can induce vibration and noise in the machinery system, affecting both operator comfort and equipment lifespan.
4. Premature Failure: Excessive misalignment can lead to premature coupling failure and unexpected downtime.
To mitigate these challenges, consider the following steps:
1. Proper Alignment: Ensure that the connected shafts are aligned within the specified tolerances. Use alignment tools and techniques to achieve accurate shaft alignment.
2. Regular Inspection: Perform routine inspections of the coupling to detect any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Address any issues promptly.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear, especially in misaligned conditions. Follow manufacturer guidelines for lubrication frequency and type.
4. Coupling Maintenance: Follow recommended maintenance practices provided by the coupling manufacturer to extend its lifespan and performance.
By addressing misalignment issues proactively and following proper maintenance practices, you can ensure the optimal performance and longevity of tooth couplings in your machinery systems.
Diagnosing and Addressing Issues with Tooth Couplings
Diagnosing and addressing issues related to tooth couplings within machinery systems involves a systematic approach to troubleshooting and maintenance:
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect tooth couplings for signs of wear, damage, misalignment, or corrosion.
- Abnormal Noises: Unusual noises during operation, such as grinding or clanking sounds, may indicate problems with tooth engagement or misalignment.
- Vibration Analysis: Excessive vibration can be a sign of misalignment or other issues. Use vibration analysis tools to identify the source of vibration.
- Temperature Monitoring: Elevated temperatures could point to problems like inadequate lubrication or excessive friction.
- Lubrication Analysis: Monitor the quality and level of lubrication to ensure proper coupling function and minimize wear.
- Alignment Check: Periodically check and adjust the alignment of connected shafts to prevent excessive load on the tooth coupling.
- Torque Measurement: Measure the transmitted torque to ensure it is within the coupling’s rated capacity.
- Replacement of Components: If wear or damage is detected, replace worn or damaged components promptly to prevent further issues.
- Professional Expertise: If problems persist or are beyond your expertise, consult with coupling manufacturers or specialists for guidance.
By regularly monitoring and addressing potential issues, you can ensure the reliable performance and longevity of tooth couplings in machinery systems.
Tooth Couplings: Torque Transmission and Misalignment Handling
Tooth couplings are designed to efficiently transmit torque while accommodating certain levels of misalignment between connected shafts. Here’s how they handle torque transmission and misalignment:
Torque Transmission: Tooth couplings utilize interlocking teeth on the coupling hubs to transfer torque from one shaft to another. The teeth engagement creates a strong mechanical connection that can transmit high levels of torque. The coupling’s design ensures even distribution of torque across the teeth, minimizing stress concentrations and enhancing the coupling’s overall strength.
Misalignment Handling: Tooth couplings can accommodate a limited amount of angular and axial misalignment between shafts. The interlocking teeth provide some flexibility, allowing the coupling to compensate for small angular deviations. Additionally, the teeth engagement can provide a degree of axial flexibility, enabling the coupling to handle slight axial misalignments. However, tooth couplings have lower misalignment tolerance compared to some other flexible coupling types like elastomeric couplings.
It’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduced coupling life. Therefore, while tooth couplings offer misalignment compensation to a certain extent, proper alignment of the connected shafts is still essential to ensure optimal coupling performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-09-04