XLZ Star Type Flexible Coupling (JB/T10466-2004)
♦Basic Parameter and Main Dimension(JB/T3241-1991)
Note: N.m= Norminal Torque; d1.d2= Diameter of shaft hole; kg.m²= Rotational inertia
The dimensions marked “*” in the table are not suitable for d2; The dimensions marked “”are not suitable for Z1 shaft holes.
Main Dimensions of Brake WheelNote: D0= Diameter of brake wheel; r/min= Allowable speed of rotation
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing → Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling ?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure,welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Applications of Tooth Couplings in Various Industries
Tooth couplings find widespread use in a variety of industries and applications that require efficient torque transmission and the ability to accommodate misalignment. Some common examples include:
- Industrial Machinery: Tooth couplings are frequently used in industrial machinery such as conveyors, mixers, pumps, and compressors. These applications often involve heavy loads and varying operating conditions where reliable torque transmission is essential.
- Automotive: In automotive applications, tooth couplings can be found in drivetrain systems, power transmission, and other components that require efficient torque transfer between rotating shafts.
- Marine: Tooth couplings are utilized in marine propulsion systems, where they help transmit torque from engines to propellers, ensuring smooth and reliable operation of vessels.
- Energy Generation: Power plants, including those for electricity generation and renewable energy sources, use tooth couplings in various equipment like turbines and generators to transfer rotational energy.
- Material Handling: Tooth couplings play a role in material handling equipment such as cranes, hoists, and elevators, where they assist in moving and lifting heavy loads.
- Mining and Construction: Industries like mining and construction rely on tooth couplings for equipment such as excavators, loaders, and crushers, which require robust torque transmission capabilities.
These examples illustrate the versatility of tooth couplings across different sectors where dependable torque transmission and misalignment compensation are vital for operational efficiency and reliability.
Identifying Wear or Damage in Tooth Couplings
Wear or damage in a tooth coupling can lead to performance issues and potential failures. Here are some signs to watch for and methods to identify problems:
- Abnormal Noise: Unusual noise during operation, such as rattling, grinding, or clicking, can indicate misalignment or wear in the teeth.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration may suggest misalignment, worn teeth, or other issues affecting coupling performance.
- Temperature Rise: If the coupling becomes unusually hot during operation, it could indicate friction due to misalignment or damaged teeth.
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear, corrosion, pitting, or chipped teeth. Use proper lighting and magnification if needed.
- Measurement: Check tooth clearances using specialized measurement tools to identify any significant deviations from specifications.
- Runout Measurement: Measure coupling runout to detect eccentricity or misalignment that could lead to premature wear.
- Alignment Check: Use laser alignment tools to ensure proper shaft alignment, preventing undue stress on the coupling teeth.
- Lubrication Analysis: Analyze the lubricant for metal particles or signs of contamination, which could result from wear and damage.
Regular inspection, monitoring operating conditions, and addressing any signs of wear or damage promptly can help extend the life of the tooth coupling and prevent unexpected failures.
Tooth Couplings: Torque Transmission and Misalignment Handling
Tooth couplings are designed to efficiently transmit torque while accommodating certain levels of misalignment between connected shafts. Here’s how they handle torque transmission and misalignment:
Torque Transmission: Tooth couplings utilize interlocking teeth on the coupling hubs to transfer torque from one shaft to another. The teeth engagement creates a strong mechanical connection that can transmit high levels of torque. The coupling’s design ensures even distribution of torque across the teeth, minimizing stress concentrations and enhancing the coupling’s overall strength.
Misalignment Handling: Tooth couplings can accommodate a limited amount of angular and axial misalignment between shafts. The interlocking teeth provide some flexibility, allowing the coupling to compensate for small angular deviations. Additionally, the teeth engagement can provide a degree of axial flexibility, enabling the coupling to handle slight axial misalignments. However, tooth couplings have lower misalignment tolerance compared to some other flexible coupling types like elastomeric couplings.
It’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduced coupling life. Therefore, while tooth couplings offer misalignment compensation to a certain extent, proper alignment of the connected shafts is still essential to ensure optimal coupling performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-11-16